How to get to Kinmen
- By air
- Kinmen Airport is located in Shang-I at the southern part of central Kinmen and is about 6km away from Jincheng Township.
- The Airport serves routes between Kinmen and Taipei, Taichung, Chiayi, Tainan, Kaohsiung, and Magong.
- Operators of the routes include Far Eastern Air Transport,Mandarin Airlines, TransAsia Airways, and Uni Air.
- By sea
- Shuitou Pier is located in Shuitou Village at the west of Kinmen. Enquiries about latest ferry status may be directed to their customer service hotline at (+886) 82 324 280.
- The pier serves routes between Kinmen and Xiamen (Wutong Pier) and Quanzhou (Shijing Pier) of mainland China, as well as Lieyu Township of Kinmen (Jiugong Pier)
- Ferry timetables: Bus and Ferry Management Office of Kinmen County (Detailed timetables are available in Chinese only. Please contact us if you need assistance.)
- Please ensure that you have valid travel documents and appropriate visa.
How to get to Lexis Inn
- Lexis Inn is about 7km from Kinmen Airport and 5.5km from Shuitou Pier.
- By bus: You may take bus route number 3 which stops at the Airport, Jincheng Township and Shuitou Pier, and get off at Zhushan Village. Follow the sign to the village and you will come to the big pond. We are located at the north of the pond. Signages can also be found around the village.
- By taxi: In addition to our address, you may also inform the driver that our Inn is near the big pond.
- Rental vehicles: You may rent a car prior to your departure for Kinmen or upon arrival. The car rental company will meet you at the airport/pier; you may also request to be taken to our Inn. Please ensure that you have a valid licence for driving in Taiwan.